Nirav Sanjanwala Physiotherapist
Nirav is the founder of GO RUN GO PHYSIO having phsyio treatment facilities at Chadstone, Bentleigh, Springvale, Dandenong & Clayton in Melbourne. He has a Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree and a Post Graduate Diploma of Physiotherapy in Musculo-Skeletal from University of Melbourne. Well experienced Physiotherapist Nirav, has more than 15 years of private practice experience. He has successfully provided treatment to different types of sports and spinal conditions. In the last 10 years, he has also worked as a Post Acute Care Physiotherapist and Community Health Physiotherapist. Nirav has been involved in the rehabilitation of clients with chronic and complex conditions.Nirav is a member of Australian Association of Physiotherapy and has a genuine interest in the treatment and management of neck and low back injuries of the spine.
PG Dip (Uni Melbourne) M.A.P.A
GO RUN GO PHYSIO provides treatment for following conditions:
- NECK PAIN
- BACK PAIN
- SHOULDER PAIN
- MUSCULO-SKELETAL INJURIES
- SPORTS INJURIES
- REHAB POST SURGERIES
- REHAB POST JOINT REPLACEMENTS
- FALLS AND BALANCE ASSESSMENT AND TRAINING
- CHEST PHYSIOTHERAPY
- STRENGTH AND GENTLE EXERCISE TRAINING
- MAT PILATES EXERCISES
- OTHER PHYSIOTHERAPY RELATED CONCERNS
What is Physiotherapy
physiotherapy, also known as Physical therapy (PT), is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty that, by using mechanical force and movements, remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention. It is performed by physical therapists, who are also known as physiotherapists. Physiotherapy services may be provided alongside, or in conjunction with, other medical services. Physiotherapy attempts to address the illnesses, or injuries that limit a person's abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives. Read more
GO RUN GO PHYSIO provides complete assessment and treatment planning for sports or spinal injuries. The focus is to restore the function to the optimum level within the client's capacity and to be pain free. Some of the treatment techniques are discussed below:
- Manual Therapy - used to optmise healing and to restore pain free range of movement.
- Soft tissue massage - to promote healing and increase flexibility to muscles, tendons and ligaments following injuries.
- Exercise Prescription - important for strength, stretching and healing. It prevents recurrence of injury.
- Electrotherapy - therapeutic ultra sound, interferential, TENS and other Physiotherapy related modalities to encourage healing and reduce inflammation.
- Support - by using sports tape, braces, slings, crutches etc.
- Spinal Posture Education and Rehabilitation.
- Return to work planning and education.
- Hydrotherapy advice and classes.
- MAT Pilates exercises.
- Dry Needling - to release the muscle tension.